Stock Market Reaction To Good And Bad Inflation News
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alenka Kavkler & Mejra Festić, 2011. "Modelling Stock Exchange Index Returns in Different GDP Growth Regimes," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 3-22.
- Arnold, Stephan & Auer, Benjamin R., 2015. "What do scientists know about inflation hedging?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 187-214.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2010.
"Can common stocks provide a hedge against inflation? Evidence from African countries,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 91-100, August.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Can Common Stocks Provide A Hedge Against Inflation? Evidence from African Countries," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1022, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Can Common Stocks Provide A Hedge Against Inflation? Evidence from African Countries," Working Paper series 06_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Can Common Stocks Provide A Hedge Against Inflation? Evidence from African Countries," Discussion Paper Series 2010_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2010.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2010. "Can Common Stocks Provide A Hedge Against Inflation? Evidence from African Countries," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Demirer, Rıza & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P., 2013. "The conditional relation between dispersion and return," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 125-134.
- Bampinas, Georgios & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2016.
"Hedging inflation with individual US stocks: A long-run portfolio analysis,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 374-392.
- Georgios Bampinas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2016. "Hedging Inflation with Individual US stocks: A long-run portfolio analysis," Working Paper series 16-11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Díaz & Francisco Jareño, 2013. "Inflation news and stock returns: market direction and flow-through ability," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 775-798, April.
- Smales, Lee A., 2015. "Time-variation in the impact of news sentiment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 40-50.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2017. "Does REIT index hedge inflation risk? New evidence from the tail quantile dependences of the Markov-switching GRG copula," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 56-67.
- Laivi Laidroo & Zana Grigaliuniene, 2012. "Testing for asymmetries in price reactions to quarterly earnings announcements on Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius Stock Exchanges during 2000-2009," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 61-86, July.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Atilla Cifter, 2015. "Stock Returns, Inflation, and Real Activity in Developing Countries: A Markov-Switching Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 55-76, March.
- Anita Radman Peša & Mejra Festić, 2012. "Testing the “EU Announcement Effect” on Stock Market Indices and Macroeconomic Variables in Croatia Between 2000 and 2010," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 450-469.
- Díaz, Antonio & Jareño, Francisco, 2009. "Explanatory factors of the inflation news impact on stock returns by sector: The Spanish case," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 349-368, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:31:y:2008:i:2:p:141-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.