Stochastic simulation using @Risk for dairy business investment decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dijkhuizen, A. A. & Renkema, J. A. & Stelwagen, J., 1991. "Modelling to support animal health control," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(3), July.
- Richard Bennett, 2003. "The 'Direct Costs'of Livestock Disease: The Development of a System of Models for the Analysis of 30 Endemic Livestock Diseases in Great Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 55-71.
- Martin Odening & Oliver Mußhoff & Alfons Balmann, 2005. "Investment decisions in hog finishing: an application of the real options approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Huirne, Ruud, 1990. "Basic Concepts of Computerised Support for Farm Management Decisions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, pages 69-84.
- Clark Seavert & Herbert Hinman & Karen Klonsky, 2006. "A crop profitability analysis for long-term crop investments," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 66(1), pages 125-135, May.
- Dijkhuizen, A. A. & Renkema, J. A. & Stelwagen, J., 1991. "Modelling to support animal health control," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 263-277.
- Sorensen, Jan Tind & Kristensen, Erik Steen & Thysen, Iver, 1992. "A stochastic model simulating the dairy herd on a PC," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- John Mclnerney, 1996. "Old Economics For New Problems -Livestock Disease: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 295-314.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.M. Bewley, 2010. "Assessing the potential value for an automated dairy cattle body condition scoring system through stochastic simulation," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 126-150, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment appraisal; Net present value; Agriculture; Stochastic processes; Modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:70:y:2010:i:1:p:97-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .