Optimisation methods for assisting policy decisions on endemic diseases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A.W. Stott & G.M. Jones & G.J. Gunn & M. Chase-Topping & R.W. Humphry & H. Richardson & D.N. Logue, 2002. "Optimum Replacement Policies for the Control of Subclinical Mastitis due to "S.aureus" in Dairy Cows," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 627-644.
- Junwook Chi & Alfons Weersink & John A. VanLeeuwen & Gregory P. Keefe, 2002.
"The Economics of Controlling Infectious Diseases on Dairy Farms,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(3), pages 237-256, November.
- Chi, Junwook & Weersink, Alfons & Vanleeuwen, John A. & Keefe, Gregory P., 2001. "The Economics Of Controlling Infectious Diseases On Dairy Farms," Working Papers 34119, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Richard Bennett, 2003. "The 'Direct Costs'of Livestock Disease: The Development of a System of Models for the Analysis of 30 Endemic Livestock Diseases in Great Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 55-71.
- John Mclnerney, 1996. "Old Economics For New Problems -Livestock Disease: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 295-314.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:srlewp:46000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lesacuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.