Cross-country differences in attitudes to business associations during the 2007–2010 recession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen Wendy L. & Mitchell Neil J., 2001. "Globalization or National Capitalism: Large Firms, National Strategies, and Political Activities," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Hansen, Wendy L. & Mitchell, Neil J., 2001. "Globalization or National Capitalism: Large Firms, National Strategies, and Political Activities," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-19, April.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Alessandro Giustiniani & Giorgio Gomel, 1999. "Crises and Bail Outs of Banks and Countries: Linkages, Analogies, and Differences," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 55-86, January.
- Robert Bennett, 2000. "The Logic of Membership of Sectoral Business Associations," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(1), pages 17-42.
- Esty, Daniel C & Caves, Richard E, 1983. "Market Structure and Political Influence: New Data on Political Expenditures, Activity, and Success," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 24-38, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evgeniia Kuminova & Anna Bykova, 2014.
"Did relational capital matter during the financial crisis?,"
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(4), pages 286-305.
- Anna Bykova & Evgeniia Kuminova, 2013. "Did relational capital matter during the financial crisis?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate political activity; Business associations; Influence; SMEs; Financial crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:3:p:352-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.