The Logic of Membership of Sectoral Business Associations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. S. Kukaev, 2015. "The Development Of Industrial Enterprises By Cooperative Interactions: An Institutional Approach," Russian Journal of Industrial Economics, MISiS.
- James Reveley & Simon Ville, 2010. "Enhancing Industry Association Theory: A Comparative Business History Contribution," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s1), pages 837-858, July.
- Hultén, Peter & Barron, Andrew & Bryson, Douglas, 2012. "Cross-country differences in attitudes to business associations during the 2007–2010 recession," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 352-361.
- Grant Jordan & Darren Halpin, 2004. "Olson Triumphant? Recruitment Strategies and the Growth of a Small Business Organisation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 52(3), pages 431-449, October.
- Bavorova, Miroslava & Curtiss, Jarmila, 2006. "What Motivates Farms to Associate? The Case of Two Competing Czech Agricultural Associations," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25770, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martina Battisti & Martin Perry, 2015. "Small enterprise affiliations to business associations and the collective action problem revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 559-576, March.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & Gregmar I. Galinato & Philip R. Wandschneider, 2016.
"Making Friends To Influence Others: Entry And Contribution Decisions That Affect Social Capital In An Association,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 819-834, April.
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Phil Wandschneider, 2013. "Making Friends to Influence Others: Entry and Contribution Decisions that Affect Social Capital in an Association," Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective Services; Business Services; Business Representation; Competitiveness; Business Associations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:58:y:2000:i:1:p:17-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.