The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D E Hyatt & W J Milne, 1993. "Determinants of fertility in urban and rural Kenya: estimates and a simulation of the impact of education policy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 371-382, March.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- D E Hyatt & W J Milne, 1993. "Determinants of Fertility in Urban and Rural Kenya: Estimates and a Simulation of the Impact of Education Policy," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 371-382, March.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1983. "Consumer Demand and Household Production: The Relationship between Fertility and Child Mortality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 38-42, May.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1993. "Maternal Expectations and Ex Post Rationalizations: The Usefulness of Survey Information on the Wantedness of Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 205-229.
- Maglad, N.E., 1990. "Fertility In Rural Sudan: The Effect Of Landholding And Child Mortality," Papers 604, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-187, June.
- Chen, Jain-Shing A, et al, 1987. "The "Synthesis Framework" and Determinants of Fertility in Syria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 145-59, October.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1973. "A Preliminary Survey of Economic Analyses of Fertility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 71-78, May.
- Strauss, John, 1990. "Households, Communities, and Preschool Children's Nutrition Outcomes: Evidence from Rural Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 231-61, January.
- James Trussell & Randall Olsen, 1983. "Evaluation of the Olsen Technique For Estimating the Fertility Response to Child Mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(3), pages 391-405, August.
- Randall Olsen, 1980. "Estimating the effect of child mortality on the number of births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(4), pages 429-443, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:173-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.