The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D E Hyatt & W J Milne, 1993. "Determinants of Fertility in Urban and Rural Kenya: Estimates and a Simulation of the Impact of Education Policy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(3), pages 371-382, March.
- James Trussell & Randall Olsen, 1983. "Evaluation of the Olsen Technique For Estimating the Fertility Response to Child Mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(3), pages 391-405, August.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1983. "Consumer Demand and Household Production: The Relationship between Fertility and Child Mortality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 38-42, May.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-187, June.
- Maglad, N.E., 1990. "Fertility In Rural Sudan: The Effect Of Landholding And Child Mortality," Papers 604, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Chen, Jain-Shing A, et al, 1987. "The "Synthesis Framework" and Determinants of Fertility in Syria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 145-159, October.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1973. "A Preliminary Survey of Economic Analyses of Fertility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 71-78, May.
- Randall Olsen, 1980. "Estimating the effect of child mortality on the number of births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(4), pages 429-443, November.
- D E Hyatt & W J Milne, 1993. "Determinants of fertility in urban and rural Kenya: estimates and a simulation of the impact of education policy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 371-382, March.
- Strauss, John, 1990. "Households, Communities, and Preschool Children's Nutrition Outcomes: Evidence from Rural Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 231-261, January.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1993. "Maternal Expectations and Ex Post Rationalizations: The Usefulness of Survey Information on the Wantedness of Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 205-229.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:173-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.