Evaluation of the Olsen Technique For Estimating the Fertility Response to Child Mortality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Pittenger, 1973. "An exponential model of female sterility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(1), pages 113-121, February.
- Randall Olsen, 1980. "Estimating the effect of child mortality on the number of births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(4), pages 429-443, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arunachalam Dharmalingam & Sowmya Rajan & S. Morgan, 2014. "The Determinants of Low Fertility in India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1451-1475, August.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 2000. "The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 173-186, January.
- Canning, David & Günther, Isabel & Linnemayr, Sebastian & Bloom, David, 2013. "Fertility choice, mortality expectations, and interdependent preferences—An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 273-289.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:20:y:1983:i:3:p:391-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .