Infant and child mortality in Dublin a century ago
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haines, Michael R., 1985. "Inequality and Childhood Mortality: a Comparison of England and Wales, 1911, and the United States, 1900," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 885-912, December.
- Robert Millward & Frances Bell, 2001. "Infant Mortality in Victorian Britain: The Mother as Medium[Thanks are]," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 54(4), pages 699-733, November.
- Charles Feinstein, 1990. "New estimates of average earnings in the United Kingdom, 1880-19131," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 43(4), pages 595-632, November.
- O Grada, Cormac & Duffy, Niall, 1995.
"Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 423-431, November.
- Duffy, Niall & O'Gráda, Cormac, 1995. "Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago," CEPR Discussion Papers 1109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.