Fertility in South Dublin a century ago : first look
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy Guinnane & Carolyn Moehling & Cormac O Grada, 2001. "Fertility in South Dublin a Century Ago: A First Look," Working Papers 838, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haines, Michael R., 1985. "Inequality and Childhood Mortality: a Comparison of England and Wales, 1911, and the United States, 1900," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 885-912, December.
- Patricia Watterson, 1988. "Infant mortality by Father’s occupation from the 1911 Census of England and Wales," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 289-306, May.
- Timothy Guinnane & Barbara Okun & James Trussell, 1994. "What do we know about the timing of fertility transitions in europe?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 1-20, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Guinnane & Carolyn Moehling & Cormac O Grada, 2002. "The Fertility of the Irish in America in 1910," Working Papers 848, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Iyer, S. & Weeks, M., 2004.
"Multiple Social Interaction and Reproductive Externalities: An Investigation of Fertility Behaviour in Kenya,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0461, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Melvyn Weeks & Sriya Iyer, 2004. "Multiple social interactions and reproductive externalities: An investigation of fertility behaviour in Kenya," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 143, Econometric Society.
- Guinnane Timothy W., 2006. "Der europäische Geburtenrückgang: Überblick, Erklärungen und Stand der Forschung," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, pages 249-273.
- Guinnane, Timothy W. & Moehling, Carolyn M. & O Grada, Cormac, 2006.
"The fertility of the Irish in the United States in 1910,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 465-485, July.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Timothy Guinnane & Carolyn M. (Carolyn Marie) Moehling, 2004. "The fertility of the Irish in the United States in 1910," Working Papers 200402, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.