Introduction to the Special Issue
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 1991.
"New evidence on the fertility transition in Ireland 1880-1911,"
Open Access publications
10197/402, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Gráda, 1991. "New evidence on the fertility transition in Ireland 1880–1911," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(4), pages 535-548, November.
- O'Gráda, Cormac, 1991. "New Evidence on the Fertility Transition in Ireland 1880-1911," CEPR Discussion Papers 531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Jere R. Behrman & Susan Cotts Watkins, 1999. "The structure of social networks and fertility decisions: evidence from S. Nyanza District, Kenya," MPIDR Working Papers WP-1999-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Duffy, Niall & O'Gráda, Cormac, 1995.
"Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O Grada, Cormac & Duffy, Niall, 1995. "Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 423-31, November.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Cormac Ó Gráda, 1995. "Irish economic growth," Open Access publications 10197/419, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kohler, Hans-Peter, 2001. "Fertility and Social Interaction: An Economic Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199244591, December.
- Brendan M. Walsh, 1970. "Religion and demographic behaviour in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/1487, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2002. "Infant and child mortality in Dublin a century ago," Working Papers 200228, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2005. "Settling in : Dublin’s Jewish immigrants of a century ago," Open Access publications 10197/433, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 1985. "Did Ulster Catholics always have larger families?," Open Access publications 10197/349, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:37:y:2006:i:2:p:121-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.