Introduction to the Special Issue
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kohler, Hans-Peter, 2001. "Fertility and Social Interaction: An Economic Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199244591, May.
- Brendan M. Walsh, 1970. "Religion and demographic behaviour in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/1487, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 1985. "Did Ulster Catholics always have larger families?," Open Access publications 10197/349, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- O Grada, Cormac & Duffy, Niall, 1995.
"Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 423-31, November.
- Duffy, Niall & O'Gráda, Cormac, 1995. "Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago," CEPR Discussion Papers 1109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O'Gráda, Cormac, 1991.
"New Evidence on the Fertility Transition in Ireland 1880-1911,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cormac Gráda, 1991. "New evidence on the fertility transition in Ireland 1880–1911," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(4), pages 535-548, November.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 1991. "New evidence on the fertility transition in Ireland 1880-1911," Open Access publications 10197/402, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2002. "Infant and child mortality in Dublin a century ago," Working Papers 200228, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Jere R. Behrman & Susan Cotts Watkins, 1999. "The structure of social networks and fertility decisions: evidence from S. Nyanza District, Kenya," MPIDR Working Papers WP-1999-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:37:y:2006:i:2:p:121-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Walsh)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.