A Preliminary Survey of Economic Analyses of Fertility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2002.
"Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-225, February.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls," Working Papers 836, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:4:a:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jr-Tsung Huang & An-Pang Kao & Wen-Chuan Hung, 2006. "The Influence of College Tuition and Fees on Fertility Rate in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 626-642, December.
- Suzanne Duryea & Sebastián Galiani & Claudia Piras & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2007.
"The Educational Gender Gap in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1594, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea & Sebastian Galiani & Hugo Ñopo & Claudia Piras, 2007. "The Educational Gender Gap in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4510, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 2000. "The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 173-186, January.
- Mveyange Anthony, 2015. "On the fertility transition in Africa: Income, child mortality, or education?," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2015.
"Profile of Educational Outcomes by Gender: An Age Cohort Analysis,"
2015:125, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2015. "Profile of Educational Outcomes by Gender: An Age Cohort Analysis," Working Papers id:7275, eSocialSciences.
- James Cramer, 1979. "Employment trends ofyoung mothers and the opportunity cost of babies in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(2), pages 177-197, May.
- Phillip B. Levine & Douglas Staiger, 2002. "Abortion as Insurance," NBER Working Papers 8813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ngozi M. Nwakeze, 2014. "The Nexus Between Macroeconomics and Demographics: Implications for Sustainable Development," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(2), pages 285-298.
- Gorelkina, Olga, 2007. "A Microanalysis of Fertility in Russia: The Role of Non-Economic Considerations," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 5, pages 58-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:71-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.