The economics of road safety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Selvanathan, 1987. "Do OECD Consumers Obey Demand Theory?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, Georges & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Pinquet, Jean, 2013.
"A review of recent theoretical and empirical analyses of asymmetric information in road safety and automobile insurance,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 85-97.
- Georges Dionnne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Jean Pinquet, 2012. "A Review of Recent Theoretical and Empirical Analyses of Asymmetric Information in Road Safety and Automobile Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1204, CIRPEE.
- Dementyeva, Maria & Koster, Paul R. & Verhoef, Erik T., 2015.
"Regulation of road accident externalities when insurance companies have market power,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-8.
- Maria Dementyeva & Paul R. Koster & Erik T. Verhoef, 2013. "Regulation of Road Accident Externalities when Insurance Companies have Market Power," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-019/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pål Andreas Pedersen, 2001. "A Game Theoretical Approach to Road Safety," Studies in Economics 0105, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Georges Dionne & Claude Fluet & Denise Desjardins, 2007. "Predicted risk perception and risk-taking behavior: The case of impaired driving," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 237-264, December.
- Hoy, Michael & Polborn, Mattias K., 2015.
"The value of technology improvements in games with externalities: A fresh look at offsetting behavior,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 12-20.
- Michael Hoy & Mattias Polborn, 2014. "The Value of Technology Improvements in Games with Externalities: A Fresh Look at Offsetting Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4798, CESifo Group Munich.
- Georges Dionne & Claude Fluet & Denise Desjardins, 2006. "Perception of the Risks Associated with Impaired Driving and Effects on Driving Behavior," Cahiers de recherche 0608, CIRPEE.
- Dionne, Georges & Laberge-Nadeau, Claire & Maag, Urs & Desjardins, Denise & Messier, Stéphane, 1999.
"Analyse de l’effet des règles d’obtention d’un permis de conduire au Québec (1991) sur la sécurité routière,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 269-332, mars-juin.
- Dionne, G. & Laberge-Nadeau, C. & Maag, U. & Desjardins, D. & Messier, S., 1997. "Analyse de l'effet des regles d'obtention d'un permis de conduire au Quebec (1991) sur la securite routiere," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 97-02, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- Luis Rizzi, 2008. "Integrating Travel Delays, Road Safety, Care, Vehicle Insurance and Cost-Benefit Analysis of Road Capacity Expansion in a Unified Framework," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 125-140, September.
- Sverre Grepperud, 2015. "Optimal safety standards when accident prevention depends upon both firm and worker effort," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 505-521, June.
- Richard Arnott, 2001. "The Economic Theory of Urban Traffic Congestion: A Microscopic Research Agenda," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 502, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Picard, Pierre, 2007.
"Point-record driving licence and road safety: An economic approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 235-258, February.
- Jean Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2007. "Point-record driving licence and road safety: an economic approach," Post-Print hal-01172835, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2007. "Point-record driving licence and road safety : an economic approach," Post-Print hal-00243024, HAL.
- Michael Grimm & Carole Treibich, 2013.
"Determinants Of Road Traffic Crash Fatalities Across Indian States,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 915-930, August.
- Grimm, M. & Treibich, C., 2012. "Determinants of road traffic crash fatalities across Indian States," ISS Working Papers - General Series 531, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Grimm & Carole Treibich, 2013. "Determinants of road traffic crash fatalities across Indian States," Post-Print halshs-01511061, HAL.
- Gaudry, Marc & de Lapparent, Matthieu, 2013. "Part 2. Beyond single-outcome models: Decompositions of aggregate and disaggregate road safety risk," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 20-37.
- Georges Dionne & Jean Pinquet & Mathieu Maurice & Charles Vanasse, 2011.
"Incentive Mechanisms for Safe Driving: A Comparative Analysis with Dynamic Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 218-227, February.
- Jean Pinquet & Georges Dionne & Charles Vanasse & Mathieu Maurice, 2009. "Incentive Mechanisms for Safe Driving: A Comparative Analysis with Dynamic Data," Working Papers hal-00414479, HAL.
- Jean Pinquet & Georges Dionne & Charles Vanasse & Maurice Mathieu, 2011. "Incentive Mechanisms for Safe Driving: A Comparative Analysis with Dynamic Data," Post-Print hal-00567866, HAL.
- Jean Pinquet & Georges Dionne & Charles Vanasse & Mathieu Maurice, 2007. "Point-record incentives, asymmetric information and dynamic data," Working Papers hal-00243056, HAL.
- Richard Arnott, 1994. "Alleviating Traffic Congestion: Alternatives to Road Pricing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 282., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Atwood, Joseph A. & Robinson-Cox, Jim & Shaik, Saleem, 2004. "A Statistical Examination Of Yield Switching Fraud In The Federal Crop Insurance Program," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19983, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Small, Kenneth A., 1997.
"Economics and urban transportation policy in the United States,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 671-691, November.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Economics and Urban Transportation Policy in the United States," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7mz1326k, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:21:y:1987:i:5:p:413-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.