Integrating Travel Delays, Road Safety, Care, Vehicle Insurance and Cost-Benefit Analysis of Road Capacity Expansion in a Unified Framework
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1987.
"The economics of road safety,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 413-431, October.
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1985. "The Economics of Road Safety," Cahiers de recherche 8554, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Luis I. Rizzi & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2006. "Road Safety Valuation under a Stated Choice Framework," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(1), pages 69-94, January.
- Steimetz, Seiji Sudhana Carl, 2004. "New Methods for Modeling and Estimating the Social Costs of Motor Vehicle Use," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3zt3w4q6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999. "Urban transportation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999 Elsevier.
- Small, K.A. & Gomez-Ibanez, J.A., 1996. "Urban Transportation," Papers 95-96-4, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- James Hammitt & Jin-Tan Liu, 2004. "Effects of Disease Type and Latency on the Value of Mortality Risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 73-95, January.
- Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 2003. "Effects of Disease Type and Latency on the Value of Mortality Risk," NBER Working Papers 10012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Rouwendal, Jan, 2004. "A behavioural model of traffic congestion: Endogenizing speed choice, traffic safety and time losses," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 408-434, November.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Newbery, David M, 1989. "Cost Recovery from Optimally Designed Roads," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 165-185, May.
- Steven Shavell, 1979. "On Moral Hazard and Insurance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 541-562.
- Olivier Gossner & Pierre Picard, 2005. "On the Consequences of Behavioral Adaptations in the Cost-Benefit Analysis of Road Safety Measures," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(4), pages 577-599.
- O. Gossner & P. Picard, 2000. "On the consequences of behavioural adaptations in the cost-benefits analysis of road safety measures," THEMA Working Papers 2000-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Olivier Gossner & Pierre Picard, 2005. "On the consequences of behavioural adaptations in the cost-benefits analysis of road safety measures," Post-Print halshs-00754048, HAL.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 1985. "The efficiency of equilibrium traffic flows," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 191-205, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)