Integrating Travel Delays, Road Safety, Care, Vehicle Insurance and Cost-Benefit Analysis of Road Capacity Expansion in a Unified Framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999
- Steimetz, Seiji Sudhana Carl, 2004. "New Methods for Modeling and Estimating the Social Costs of Motor Vehicle Use," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3zt3w4q6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Olivier Gossner & Pierre Picard, 2005.
"On the consequences of behavioural adaptations in the cost-benefits analysis of road safety measures,"
- Olivier Gossner & Pierre Picard, 2005. "On the Consequences of Behavioral Adaptations in the Cost-Benefit Analysis of Road Safety Measures," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(4), pages 577-599.
- O. Gossner & P. Picard, 2000. "On the consequences of behavioural adaptations in the cost-benefits analysis of road safety measures," THEMA Working Papers 2000-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 1985. "The efficiency of equilibrium traffic flows," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 191-205, March.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 2003.
"Effects of Disease Type and Latency on the Value of Mortality Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
10012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Hammitt & Jin-Tan Liu, 2004. "Effects of Disease Type and Latency on the Value of Mortality Risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 73-95, January.
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1987.
"The economics of road safety,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 413-431, October.
- Steven Shavell, 1979. "On Moral Hazard and Insurance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(4), pages 541-562.
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Rouwendal, Jan, 2004. "A behavioural model of traffic congestion: Endogenizing speed choice, traffic safety and time losses," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 408-434, November.
- Newbery, David M, 1989. "Cost Recovery from Optimally Designed Roads," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 165-185, May.
- Luis I. Rizzi & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2006. "Road Safety Valuation under a Stated Choice Framework," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(1), pages 69-94, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:125-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.