Part 2. Beyond single-outcome models: Decompositions of aggregate and disaggregate road safety risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1987. "The economics of road safety," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 413-431, October.
- Grabowski, David C. & Morrisey, Michael A., 2006. "Do higher gasoline taxes save lives?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 51-55, January.
- Marcel Boyer & Georges Dionne, 1986.
"La tarification de l'assurance automobile et les incitations à la sécurité routière: Une étude empirique,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 293-321, September.
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1985. "La Tarification de L'assurance Automobile et les Incitations a la Securite Routiere: une Etude Empirique," Cahiers de recherche 8553, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fortin, N., 1989.
"A Unified Theory Of Aggregation: Similarity And Separability Reconsidered,"
Cahiers de recherche
8908, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Fortin, N., 1989. "A Unified Theory of Aggregation: Similarity and Separability Reconsidered," Cahiers de recherche 8908, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Murat K. Munkin & Pravin K. Trivedi, 1999. "Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of multivariate mixed-Poisson regression models, with application," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 29-48.
- David C. Grabowski & Michael A. Morrisey, 2004. "Gasoline prices and motor vehicle fatalities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 575-593.
- Gaudry, Marc & Himouri, Slimane, 2013. "DRAG-ALZ-1, a first model of monthly total road demand, accident frequency, severity and victims by category, and of mean speed on highways, Algeria 1970–2007," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 66-78.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
- Bolduc, Denis & Bonin, Sylvie & Lee-Gosselin, Martin, 2013. "A disaggregated tool for evaluation of road safety policies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 79-98.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Gaudry, Marc J. I. & Liem, Tran Cong, 1987. "Urban travel demand: The impact of Box-Cox transformations with nonspherical residual errors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 443-477, December.
- Crandall, Robert W & Graham, John D, 1984. "Automobile Safety Regulation and Offsetting Behavior: Some New Empirical Estimates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 328-331, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDRAG road accident model innovations; Decomposition of road damages among exposure; frequency and severity dimensions or risks; Endogeneity of driver behavior; Box–Cox forms and unconditional regression signs; Road safety outcomes as a demand system; Multivariate formulations; Time horizon of adjustment; Survey of aggregate model development; Single-outcome; Single-region models; Multiple-outcome; Multiple-region models; Survey of discrete model development; Aggregation from individual to population values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:20-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.