Gasoline prices and motor vehicle fatalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 1996. "Alcohol policies and highway vehicle fatalities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 435-454, August.
- Carol A. Dahl, 1986. "Gasoline Demand Survey," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-82.
- Lave, Charles & Elias, Patrick, 1997. "Resource Allocation in Public Policy: The Effects of the 65-MPH Speed Limit," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 614-620, July.
- Brent D. Mast & Bruce L. Benson & David W. Rasmussen, 1999. "Beer Taxation and Alcohol-Related Traffic Fatalities," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 214-249, October.
- Thomas S Dee, 2001. "Does setting limits save lives? The case of 0.08 BAC laws," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 111-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Albalate, 2008.
"Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: The European experience,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 20-39.
- Daniel Albalate, 2006. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: The european experience," Working Papers CREAP20006-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Daniel Albalate, 2006. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives, the european experience," IREA Working Papers 200603, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Gaudry, Marc & de Lapparent, Matthieu, 2013. "Part 2. Beyond single-outcome models: Decompositions of aggregate and disaggregate road safety risk," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 20-37.
- He, Monica M., 2016. "Driving through the Great Recession: Why does motor vehicle fatality decrease when the economy slows down?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 1-11.
- Paul J. Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2015.
"Gasoline Prices And Road Fatalities: International Evidence,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1437-1450, July.
- Paul J. Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2014. "Gasoline Prices and Road Fatalities: International Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Guangqing Chi & Jeremy Porter & Arthur Cosby & David Levinson, 2009. "The Impact of Gasoline Price Changes on Traffic Safety: a Time Geography Explanation," Working Papers 000092, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Kwon, Youngsun & Han, Seung Hun & Nam, Changi, 2012. "Estimating the costs of political populism: Traffic violation pardons in Korea," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1449-1457.
- Oster, Clinton V. & Strong, John S., 2013. "Analyzing road safety in the United States," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 98-111.
- Grabowski, David C. & Morrisey, Michael A., 2006. "Do higher gasoline taxes save lives?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 51-55, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas E. Burger & Daniel T. Kaffine & Bo Yu, 2013. "Did California's hand-held cell phone ban reduce accidents?," Working Papers 2013-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Bisakha Sen & Christine M. Campbell, 2010. "Alcohol Prevalence, Alcohol Policies, And Child Fatal Injury Rates From Motor Vehicle Crashes," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 392-405, July.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2011. "Is There An Association Between Gasoline Prices & Physical Activity?Evidence from American Time Use Data," MPRA Paper 31229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sherzod Yarmukhamedov, 2017. "Determinants of Traffic Fatalities in Sweden," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-1.
- Gaudry, Marc & Himouri, Slimane, 2013. "DRAG-ALZ-1, a first model of monthly total road demand, accident frequency, severity and victims by category, and of mean speed on highways, Algeria 1970–2007," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 66-78.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2008.
"Evidence that Seat Belts Are as Effective as Child Safety Seats in Preventing Death for Children Aged Two and Up,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 158-163, February.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2005. "Evidence that Seat Belts are as Effective as Child Safety Seats in Preventing Death for Children Aged Two and Up," NBER Working Papers 11591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsaro, Nicholas & Gerard, Daniel W. & Engel, Robin S. & Eck, John E., 2012. "Not by accident: An analytical approach to traffic crash harm reduction," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 502-514.
- England, Richard W., 2007. "Motor fuel taxation, energy conservation, and economic development: A regional approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 409-416, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:23:y:2004:i:3:p:575-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.