Estimating the costs of political populism: Traffic violation pardons in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grabowski, David C. & Morrisey, Michael A., 2006. "Do higher gasoline taxes save lives?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 51-55, January.
- David C. Grabowski & Michael A. Morrisey, 2004. "Gasoline prices and motor vehicle fatalities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 575-593.
- Dickerson, Andrew & Peirson, John & Vickerman, Roger, 2000.
"Road Accidents and Traffic Flows: An Econometric Investigation,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(265), pages 101-121, February.
- Andrew Dickerson & John Peirson & Roger Vickerman, 1998. "Road Accidents and Traffic Flows: An Econometric Investigation," Studies in Economics 9809, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & del Hoyo, Juan, 1987. "Analysis of the Car Accident Indexes in Spain: A Multiple Time Series Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 27-38, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & José Abreu, 2016. "Pardon Does not Forgive Democracy: Econometrical Analysis of Pardons in Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 216(1), pages 81-102, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic violation pardon; Populism; Costs of traffic accident;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:9:p:1449-1457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .