W/age bias in worker displacement: how industrial structure shapes the job loss and earnings decline of older American workers
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank A. Scott & John Garen & Mark Berger, 1995.
"Do health insurance and pension costs reduce the job opportunities of older workers?,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 775-791, July.
- Frank A. Scott & Mark C. Berger & John E. Garen, 1995. "Do Health Insurance and Pension Costs Reduce the Job Opportunities of Older Workers?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 775-791, July.
- John S. Heywood & Lok-Sang Ho & Xiangdong Wei, 1999. "Determinants of hiring older workers: Evidence from Hong Kong," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(3), pages 444-459, April.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Sewin Chan, 1999.
"Employment and Retirement Following a Late-Career Job Loss,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 211-216, May.
- Sewin Chan & Ann Huff Stevens, 1999. "Employment and Retirement Following a Late Career Job Loss," Departmental Working Papers 199903, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:30:y:2001:i:4:p:343-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.