W/age bias in worker displacement: how industrial structure shapes the job loss and earnings decline of older American workers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John S. Heywood & Lok-Sang Ho & Xiangdong Wei, 1999. "Determinants of hiring older workers: Evidence from Hong Kong," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(3), pages 444-459, April.
- Frank A. Scott & John Garen & Mark Berger, 1995.
"Do health insurance and pension costs reduce the job opportunities of older workers?,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 775-791, July.
- Frank A. Scott & Mark C. Berger & John E. Garen, 1995. "Do Health Insurance and Pension Costs Reduce the Job Opportunities of Older Workers?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 775-791, July.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Sewin Chan, 1999.
"Employment and Retirement Following a Late-Career Job Loss,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 211-216, May.
- Sewin Chan & Ann Huff Stevens, 1999. "Employment and Retirement Following a Late Career Job Loss," Departmental Working Papers 199903, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:30:y:2001:i:4:p:343-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.