After a shutdown: a case study of a closed textile mill
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koeber, Charles & Wright, David W., 2001. "W/age bias in worker displacement: how industrial structure shapes the job loss and earnings decline of older American workers," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 343-352.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1992.
"Earnings losses of displaced workers,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
92-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1995. "Long-Term Effects of Job Displacement: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 5343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1993. "Long-term earnings losses of high-seniority displaced workers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 2-20.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1981. "Causes and Consequences of Layoffs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 270-96, April.
- Alfred Field & William Winfrey, 1997. "Job displacement and reemployment in North Carolina: The relative experience of the black worker," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 57-75, March.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987.
"Job Displacement and Earnings Loss: Evidence from the Displaced Worker Survey,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(1), pages 17-29, October.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987. "Job displacement and earnings loss: Evidence from the Displaced Worker Survey," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(1), pages 17-29, October.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 1996. "Laid-off workers in a time of structural change," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 3-26.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:34:y:2005:i:3:p:401-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.