Impact assessment of international anti-dumping events on synchronization and comovement of the Chinese photovoltaic stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomlin Jonathan T., 2009. "The Impact of Smoking Bans on the Hospitality Industry: New Evidence from Stock Market Returns," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Li, Xiao-Ming & Zou, Li-Ping, 2008. "How do policy and information shocks impact co-movements of China's T-bond and stock markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 347-359, March.
- Huang, Wei-Qiang & Zhuang, Xin-Tian & Yao, Shuang, 2009. "A network analysis of the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(14), pages 2956-2964.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K., 2014.
"Who benefits from regional trade agreements? The view from the stock market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 31-47.
- Christoph Moser & Andrew K. Rose, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 17415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:nbr:nberch:14337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatty Timothy & Shimshack Jay P, 2010. "The Impact of Climate Change Information: New Evidence from the Stock Market," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, November.
- Sun, Honghang & Zhi, Qiang & Wang, Yibo & Yao, Qiang & Su, Jun, 2014. "China’s solar photovoltaic industry development: The status quo, problems and approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 221-230.
- Christian David Dick & Qingwei Wang, 2010.
"The economic impact of the Olympic Games: evidence from stock markets,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 861-864.
- Dick, Christian D. & Wang, Qingwei, 2008. "The Economic Impact of Olympic Games: Evidence from Stock Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fang, Xiande & Li, Dingkun, 2013. "Solar photovoltaic and thermal technology and applications in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 330-340.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhang, Shuang-Ying & Hubbard, Bryan & Yao, Xue, 2013. "The emergence of the solar photovoltaic power industry in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 229-236.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deák, Zsuzsanna & Karali, Berna, 2014.
"Stock Market Reactions to Environmental News in the Food Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 209-225, May.
- Deak, Zsuzsanna & Karali, Berna, 2014. "Stock Market Reactions to Environmental News in the Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 1-17, May.
- Schmid, Stefan & Dauth, Tobias, 2014. "Does internationalization make a difference? Stock market reaction to announcements of international top executive appointments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 63-77.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu & Maurice Tse & Frederik Pretorius, 2010. "Do Unexpected Land Auction Outcomes Bring New Information to the Real Estate Market?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 480-496, May.
- Chevapatrakul, Thanaset & Tee, Kai-Hong, 2014. "The effects of news events on market contagion: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 83-105.
- Ulusoy, Tolga & Keskin, Mustafa & Shirvani, Ayoub & Deviren, Bayram & Kantar, Ersin & Çaǧrı Dönmez, Cem, 2012. "Complexity of major UK companies between 2006 and 2010: Hierarchical structure method approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(21), pages 5121-5131.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2010. "World War II events and the Dow Jones industrial index," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1022-1031, May.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Zi-Yi, 2013. "Investigating the price discovery and risk transfer functions in the crude oil and gasoline futures markets: Some empirical evidence," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 220-228.
- Crowley, Meredith A. & Meng, Ning & Song, Huasheng, 2019.
"Policy shocks and stock market returns: Evidence from Chinese solar panels,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 148-169.
- Meredith Crowley & Ning Meng & Huasheng Song, 2018. "Policy Shocks and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Chinese Solar Panels," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Welfare Impacts of International Trade National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meredith A. Crowley & Ning Meng & Huasheng Song, 2015. "Policy Shocks and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Chinese Solar Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1529, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thanaset Chevapatrakul & Kai-Hong Tee, 2014. "The Effects of News Events on Market Contagion: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers 2014/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Nisha Malhotra & Sumeet Gulati, 2010. "The Effects Of The 1996 U.S.‐Canada Softwood Lumber Agreement On The Industrial Users Of Lumber: An Event Study," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 275-287, April.
- Kotkatvuori-Örnberg, Juha & Nikkinen, Jussi & Äijö, Janne, 2013. "Stock market correlations during the financial crisis of 2008–2009: Evidence from 50 equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 70-78.
- Nguyen, Quang, 2013. "One-factor model for the cross-correlation matrix in the Vietnamese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(13), pages 2915-2923.
- Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Chen, Shou & Yang, Jiao-Jiao & Yang, Ming-Yan, 2013. "Random matrix theory analysis of cross-correlations in the US stock market: Evidence from Pearson’s correlation coefficient and detrended cross-correlation coefficient," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(17), pages 3715-3730.
- Wang, Yong-hua & Luo, Guo-liang & Guo, Yi-wei, 2014. "Why is there overcapacity in China's PV industry in its early growth stage?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 188-194.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2012. "Co‐movements and Correlations Across Asian Securitized Real Estate and Stock Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 97-129, March.
- Chris Bilson & Tim Brailsford & Aiden Hallett & Jing Shi, 2012. "The impact of terrorism on global equity market integration," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(1), pages 47-60, April.
- Larry Filer & David D. Selover, 2014. "Why Can Weak Linkages Cause International Stock Market Synchronization? The Mode-Locking Effect," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 20-42, July.
- Chesney, Marc & Reshetar, Ganna & Karaman, Mustafa, 2011. "The impact of terrorism on financial markets: An empirical study," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Zhao, Ruirui & Shi, Guang & Chen, Hongyu & Ren, Anfu & Finlow, David, 2011. "Present status and prospects of photovoltaic market in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2204-2207, April.
- Kollias, Christos & Manou, Efthalia & Papadamou, Stephanos & Stagiannis, Apostolos, 2011. "Stock markets and terrorist attacks: Comparative evidence from a large and a small capitalization market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(S1), pages 64-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming-Yuan Yang & Sai-Ping Li & Li-Xin Zhong & Fei Ren, 2018. "Modelling stock correlations with expected returns from investors," Papers 1803.02019, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:100-117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChinese photovoltaic sector; Stock network; Event study; Synchronization; Comovement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:59:y:2016:i:c:p:459-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.