Multi-outlet firms, competition and market segmentation strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BEN-AKIVA, M. & de PALMA, A. & THISSE, J.-F., 1985.
"Spatial competition with differentiated products,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1985017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hanjoul, Pierre & Thill, Jean-Claude, 1987. "Elements of planar analysis in spatial competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 423-439, August.
- H C W L Williams & K S Kim, 1990. "Location-spatial interaction models: 3. Competition between organizations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(10), pages 1281-1290, October.
- Simon P. Anderston & Andre de Palma, 1991.
"Multiproduct Firms: A Nested Logit Approach,"
973, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Anderson, Simon, 1985. "Product choice with economies of scope," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 277-294, June.
- Nicholas Economides, 1986. "Nash Equilibrium in Duopoly with Products Defined by Two Characteristics," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 431-439, Autumn.
- Haynes, Kingsley E. & Good, David H. & Dignan, Tony, 1988. "Discrete spatial choice and the axiom of independence from irrelevant alternatives," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 241-251.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49, January.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Neven, D. & Thisse, J-F., 1989. "On Quality And Variety Competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1989020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-25, March.
- Hubbard, Raymond, 1978. " A Review of Selected Factors Conditioning Consumer Travel Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, June.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
- G.C. Archibald & B.C. Eaton & Richard Lipsey, 1982. "Address Models of Value Theory," Working Papers 495, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:27:y:1997:i:1:p:67-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.