Spatial competition with differentiated products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Krugman, Paul, 1995. "When is the economy monocentric?: von Thunen and Chamberlin unified," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 505-528, August.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2005. "Shopping hours and price competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1105-1124, July.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2013.
"Models of spatial competition: A critical review,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 851-871, November.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: a Critical Review," FEP Working Papers 411, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: A critical review," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1518, European Regional Science Association.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigné, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012.
"Trade costs and international strategy of firms: The role of endogenous product differentiation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1023-1036.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-2, CREATE.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigne, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012. "Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Working Papers 121117, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "Trade costs and international strategy of firms: the role of endogenous product differentiation," Post-Print hal-01136961, HAL.
- Madden, Paul, 2006. "Geographical separation of oligopolists can be very competitive," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1709-1728, October.
- Balvers, Ronald & Szerb, Lazlo, 1996. "Location in the Hotelling duopoly model with demand uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1453-1461, August.
- P Madden, 2004. "Geographical Separation of Oligopolists Can Be Very Competitive," Economics Discussion Paper Series 0405, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2012.
"Spatial competition and market share: an application to motion pictures,"
Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(3), pages 207-225, August.
- Darlene C. Chisolm & George Norman, 2011. "Spatial Competition and market Share: An Application to Motion Pictures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0763, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Papandrea, Franco, 1997. "Modelling television programming choices," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 203-218, September.
- Thill, Jean-Claude, 1997. "Multi-outlet firms, competition and market segmentation strategies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & F. Javier Casado-Izaga, 2018. "Optimal size of a residential area within a municipality," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 75-92, May.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2015.
"Do Incumbents Improve Service Quality in Response to Entry? Evidence from Airlines' On-Time Performance,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(2), pages 372-390, February.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2010. "Do Incumbents Improve Service Quality in Response to Entry? Evidence from Airlines’ On-Time Performance," Working Papers 2010-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Li, Gang & Zhang, Tao & Tayi, Giri Kumar, 2020. "Inroad into omni-channel retailing: Physical showroom deployment of an online retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(2), pages 676-691.
- John G. Greenhut & Dean H. Smith, 1993. "An Operational Model For Spatial Price Theory," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2), pages 115-128, Fall.
- Bertrand Ottino-Loffler & Forrest Stonedahl & Vipin Veetil & Uri Wilensky, 2017. "Spatial Competition with Interacting Agents," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 10(3), pages 75-91.
- F. Javier Casado-Izaga, 2000. "Location decisions: The role of uncertainty about consumer tastes," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 31-46, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1985017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alain GILLIS (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.