Geographical separation of oligopolists can be very competitive
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Akiva, Moshe & de Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1989.
"Spatial competition with differentiated products,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-19, February.
- BEN-AKIVA, M. & de PALMA, A. & THISSE, J.-F., 1985. "Spatial competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers 1985017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BEN-AKIVA, Moshe & DE PALMA, André & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1989. "Spatial competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers RP 845, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dudey, Marc, 1990. "Competition by Choice: The Effect of Consumer Search on Firm Location Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1092-1104, December.
- Konrad Stahl, 1982. "Location and Spatial Pricing Theory with Nonconvex Transportation Cost Schedules," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 575-582, Autumn.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:50:y:2006:i:7:p:1709-1728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.