Modelling television programming choices
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben-Akiva, Moshe & de Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1989.
"Spatial competition with differentiated products,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-19, February.
- BEN-AKIVA, M. & de PALMA, A. & THISSE, J.-F., 1985. "Spatial competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers 1985017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BEN-AKIVA, Moshe & DE PALMA, André & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Spatial competition with differentiated products," CORE Discussion Papers RP -845, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Spence, A Michael & Owen, Bruce, 1977. "Television Programming, Monopolistic Competition, and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 103-26, February.
- Waterman, David, 1989. "Diversity and quality of information products in a monopolistically competitive industry," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 291-303.
- Beebe, Jack H, 1977. "Institutional Structure and Program Choices in Television Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 15-37, February.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-25, March.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Quality variations and maximal variety differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 21-29, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:9:y:1997:i:3:p:203-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.