Address Models of Value Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Martínez Giralt, 1990. "Empresas multiproducto, competencia en precios y localización," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(3), pages 503-517, September.
- Richard Lipsey, 2001. "Successes and failures in the transformation of economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 169-201.
- Crabbé, Philippe, 1986. "Options financières et opportunités intertemporelles d’investissement irréversible en incertitude," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 579-596, décembre.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2003.
"The resource-based tangle: towards a sustainable explanation of competitive advantage,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 291-307.
- Nicolai J Foss & Thorbjørn Knudsen, "undated". "The Ressource-Based Tangle: Towards a Sustainable Explanation of Competitive Advantage," IVS/CBS Working Papers 00-1, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999.
"Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," Economics Working Papers eco99/31, European University Institute.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2007. "Measuring Quality Change due to Technological Externality in Multi-Feature Service Bundles," MPRA Paper 9284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thill, Jean-Claude, 1997. "Multi-outlet firms, competition and market segmentation strategies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Morten Hviid, 1990.
"Sequential capacity and price choices in a duopoly model with demand uncertainty,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 121-144, June.
- Morten Hviid, 1989. "Sequential Capacity and Price Choices in a Duopoly Model with Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 89-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.