Economic analyses of Industrial Research Institutes in developing countries: the Indian experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Shekhar, 1986. "Technological innovation in a research laboratory in India: A case study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 89-103, April.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Bhalla, A. S., 1984. "Technological Transformation in China," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 37(1-2), pages 4-19.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katrak, Homi, 1997. "The private use of publicly funded industrial technologies in developing countries: Empirical tests for an industrial research institute in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1541-1550, September.
- K. K. Lancaster, 2010. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1385, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Peilei, 2018. "Catching Up in Economic Transition: Innovation in the People’s Republic of China and India," ADBI Working Papers 809, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cheng-Hua Tzeng & Paul Beamish & Shih-Fen Chen, 2011. "Institutions and entrepreneurship development: High-technology indigenous firms in China and Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 453-481, September.
- Ramesh Govindaraj & Gnanaraj Chellaraj, 2002. "The Indian Pharmaceutical Sector : Issues and Options for Health Sector Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15231, August.
- Chao-Tung Wen & Jun-Ming Chen, 2014. "Taiwan: linkage-based Clusters of Innovation – the case of Taiwan’s IT industry," Chapters,in: Global Clusters of Innovation, chapter 9, pages 222-246 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Katrak, Homi, 2002. "Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Fan, Peilei, 2008. "Innovation Capacity and Economic Development: China and India," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:27:y:1998:i:4:p:337-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.