Nash Equilibrium in Duopoly with Products Defined by Two Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizalde, Javier, 2013.
"Competition in multiple characteristics: An empirical test of location equilibrium,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 938-950.
- Javier Elizalde, 2010. "Competition in Multiple Characteristics: An Empirical Test of Location Equilibrium," Faculty Working Papers 06/10, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Funaki, Y. & Houba, H.E.D. & Motchenkova, E., 2012.
"Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpendable Infrastructure,"
2012-041, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova, 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpandable Infrastructures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-139/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Torbenko, A., 2015. "Linear City Models: Overview and Typology," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 12-38.
- Ansari, A. & Economides, N. & Steckel, J., 1996.
"The Max-Min-Min Principle of product Differentiation,"
96-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Asim Ansari & Nicholas Economides & Joel Steckel, 1997. "The Max-Min-Min Principle of Product Differentiation," Industrial Organization 9702001, EconWPA.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Hotelling's Spatial Competition Reconsidered," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-674, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Thill, Jean-Claude, 1997. "Multi-outlet firms, competition and market segmentation strategies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Veendorp, E. C. H. & Majeed, Anjum, 1995. "Differentiation in a two-dimensional market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-83, February.
- Nicholas Economides & Joel Steckel, "undated". "The Max-Min Principle of Product Differentiation," Networks, Compatibility 94-16, Economics of Networks.
- Andrea Mangani & Paolo Patelli, 2002. "The Max-Min Principle of Product Differentiation: An Experimental Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2002/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Garella, Paolo G. & Lambertini, Luca, 2014. "Bidimensional vertical differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-10.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1998. "Inventory costs and the optimal spacing of retail stores," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-131, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:17:y:1986:i:autumn:p:431-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .