Moving behavior and the housing market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hughes, Gordon & McCormick, Barry & McCormick, Barry, 1987. "Housing markets, unemployment and labour market flexibility in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 615-641, April.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1989. "Dynamic aspects of consumer decisions in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 212-230, September.
- Amundsen, Eirik S., 1985. "Moving costs and the microeconomics of intra-urban mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 573-583, November.
- W. A. V. Clark & Allan D. Heskin, 1982. "The Impact of Rent Control on Tenure Discounts and Residential Mobility," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 109-117.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1988.
"A residence time model of housing markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 87-109, June.
- Mayo, Stephen K. & Stein, James I. & INU, 1988. "Housing and labor market distortions in Poland : linkages and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 361, The World Bank.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 1987. "Residential mobility and housing tenure choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 265-287.
- Hughes, Gordon & McCormick, Barry, 1981. "Do Council Housing Policies Reduce Migration between Regions?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 919-37, December.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John M. Quigley, 1978. "An Explicit Model of Intra-Metropolitan Mobility," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(4), pages 411-429.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:1:p:21-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.