Following a panel of stayers: Length of stay, tenure choice, and housing demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muth, Richard F., 1974. "Moving costs and housing expenditure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 108-125, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1980. "Imperfect Capital Markets, Demand for Durables, and the Consumer Lifetime Allocation Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 577-94, April.
- Edin, P.A. & Englund, P., 1989.
"Moving Cost And Housing Demand: Are Recent Movers Really In Equilibrium?,"
1989d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Englund, Peter, 1991. "Moving costs and housing demand : Are recent movers really in equilibrium?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 299-320, April.
- Jones, Lawrence D, 1990. "Current Wealth Constraints on the Housing Demand of Young Owners," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 424-32, August.
- Catsiapis, George & Robinson, Chris, 1982. "Sample selection bias with multiple selection rules : An application to student aid grants," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 351-368, April.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
- John F. Kain & John M. Quigley, 1975. "Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kain75-1.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1989. "Dynamic aspects of consumer decisions in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 212-230, September.
- John V. Duca & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 1993.
"Borrowing constraints, household debt, and racial discrimination in loan markets,"
9312, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca John V. & Rosenthal Stuart S., 1993. "Borrowing Constraints, Household Debt, and Racial Discrimination in Loan Markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 77-103, October.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Gill, H. Leroy, 2002. "The Impact of Transaction Costs and the Expected Length of Stay on Homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 563-584, May.
- Amundsen, Eirik S., 1985. "Moving costs and the microeconomics of intra-urban mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 573-583, November.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Allen C. Goodman, 1990. "Modeling and Computing Transactions Costs for Purchasers of Housing Services," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Chunrong Ai & Jonathan Feinstein & Daniel L. McFadden & Henry Pollakowski, 1990. "The Dynamics of Housing Demand by the Elderly: User Cost Effects," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 33-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, Eui-Chul & Haurin, Donald R., 2002. "Housing choices and uncertainty: the impact of stochastic events," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 193-216, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:12:y:2003:i:2:p:106-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.