Following a panel of stayers: Length of stay, tenure choice, and housing demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catsiapis, George & Robinson, Chris, 1982. "Sample selection bias with multiple selection rules : An application to student aid grants," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 351-368, April.
- Jones, Lawrence D, 1990. "Current Wealth Constraints on the Housing Demand of Young Owners," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 424-432, August.
- Amundsen, Eirik S., 1985. "Moving costs and the microeconomics of intra-urban mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 573-583, November.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Chunrong Ai & Jonathan Feinstein & Daniel L. McFadden & Henry Pollakowski, 1990. "The Dynamics of Housing Demand by the Elderly: User Cost Effects," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 33-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duca John V. & Rosenthal Stuart S., 1993.
"Borrowing Constraints, Household Debt, and Racial Discrimination in Loan Markets,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 77-103, October.
- Duca, John V. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1993. "Borrowing constraints, household debt, and racial discrimination in loan markets," Working Papers 9312, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Chung, Eui-Chul & Haurin, Donald R., 2002. "Housing choices and uncertainty: the impact of stochastic events," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 193-216, September.
- Friedman, Joseph H. & Weinberg, Daniel H., 1982. "The Economics of Housing Vouchers," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122683602.
- Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1980. "Imperfect Capital Markets, Demand for Durables, and the Consumer Lifetime Allocation Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 577-594, April.
- John F. Kain & John M. Quigley, 1975. "Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kain75-1.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Gill, H. Leroy, 2002. "The Impact of Transaction Costs and the Expected Length of Stay on Homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 563-584, May.
- Muth, Richard F., 1974. "Moving costs and housing expenditure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 108-125, January.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
- Allen C. Goodman, 1990. "Modeling and Computing Transactions Costs for Purchasers of Housing Services," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Edin, Per-Anders & Englund, Peter, 1991. "Moving costs and housing demand : Are recent movers really in equilibrium?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 299-320, April.
- Edin, P.A. & Englund, P., 1989. "Moving Cost And Housing Demand: Are Recent Movers Really In Equilibrium?," Papers 1989d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1989. "Dynamic aspects of consumer decisions in housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 212-230, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:12:y:2003:i:2:p:106-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.