Living on a plot of land as a tenure choice: The case of Panama
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Dubois, Jean-Luc, 1988. "Tenancy choice and the demand for rental housing in the cities of the Ivory Coast," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-63, July.
- Friedman, Joseph & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Mayo, Stephen K., 1988. "The demand for tenure security in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 185-198, September.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K., 1987. "User cost and housing tenure in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 197-220, February.
- Goodman, Allen C., 2003. "Following a panel of stayers: Length of stay, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 106-133, June.
- King, Mervyn A., 1980. "An econometric model of tenure choice and demand for housing as a joint decision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 137-159, October.
- Peter M. Zorn, 1989. "Mobility-Tenure Decisions and Financial Credit: Do Mortgage Qualification Requirements Constrain Homeownership?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16.
- W. Paul Strassmann, 1980. "Housing Improvement in an Opportune Setting: Cartagena, Colombia," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 155-168.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999.
"Economic analysis of housing markets in developing and transition economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 1791-1864
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1996. "Economic Analysis of Housing Markets in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-11, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Daniere, Amrita, 1992. "Determinants of tenure choice in the third world: An empirical study of Cairo and Manila," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 159-184, June.
- Mervyn A. King, 1980. "An econometric model of tenure choice and demand for housing as a joint decision," NBER Chapters, in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 137-159 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asberg, Per, 1999. "Housing Decisions of Young Swedish Adults," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 116-143, June.
- Ermisch, John & Di Salvo, Pamela, 1996. "Surprises and Housing Tenure Decisions in Great Britain," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Rady, Sven, 2002. "Tenure choice and the riskiness of non-housing consumption," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 266-279, September.
- Linneman, Peter & Megbolugbe, Isaac F. & Wachter, Susan M. & Cho, Man, 1997. "Do Borrowing Constraints Change U.S. Homeownership Rates?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 318-333, December.
- Pernia, Ernesto M. & Quibria, M.G., 1999. "Poverty in developing countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1865-1934 Elsevier.
- Haurin Donald R. & Hendershott Patric H. & Kim Dongwook, 1994. "Housing Decisions of American Youth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 28-45, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:15:y:2006:i:4:p:349-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.