Urban housing markets: Theory and policy
In: Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Benefits: Ground Control to Sir Tom
by Brian Ashcroft in Scottish Economy Watch on 2012-05-15 04:21:39
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gergely Kiss & Gábor Vadas, 2005.
"The Role of the Housing Market in Monetary Transmission,"
MNB Background Studies (discontinued)
2005/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Gabor Vadas & Gergely Kiss, 2005. "The Role of the Housing Market in Monetary Transmission," Macroeconomics 0512010, EconWPA.
- J. Elhorst & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "Forecasting the impact of transport improvements on commuting and residential choice," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 39-59, March.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regchp:3-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .