User cost and housing tenure in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koizumi, Naoru & McCann, Philip, 2006. "Living on a plot of land as a tenure choice: The case of Panama," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 349-371, December.
- Kapoor, Mudit & le Blanc, David, 2008. "Measuring risk on investment in informal (illegal) housing: Theory and evidence from Pune, India," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 311-329, July.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio, 2008.
"Measuring the welfare effects of slum improvement programs: The case of Mumbai,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 65-84, July.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen L. & Bento, Antonio M., 2007. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Slum Improvement Programs: The Case of Mumbai," Working Papers 127020, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Raymond J. Struyk & Jennifer Daniell, 1995. "Housing privatization in urban Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 197-214, June.
- Juan C. Medina & Robert R. Reed & Ejindu S. Ume, 2015. "The asymmetric effects of monetary policy on housing across the level of development," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 30, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Fontenla, Matas & Gonzalez, Fidel, 2009. "Housing demand in Mexico," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen, 2006. "Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3884, The World Bank.
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "There's More Than One Way to Get a House: Housing Strategies in Panama," Research Department Publications 4156, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "Hay más de una manera de obtener vivienda: estrategias de vivienda en Panamá," Research Department Publications 4157, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001.
"The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 72-108, June.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-07, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Zax, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Latent Demand for Urban Housing in the People's Republic of China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 377-401, November.
- Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio, 2006. "The welfare effects of slum improvement programs : the case of Mumbai," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3852, The World Bank.
- Michael Jacobs & William D. Savedoff, 1999. "There's More Than One Way to Get a House: Housing Strategies in Panama," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1890, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:197-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.