Latent Demand for Urban Housing in the People's Republic of China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James R. Follain & Emmanuel Jimenez, 1985. "The Demand for Housing Characteristics in Developing Countries," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 22(5), pages 421-432, October.
- Lim, Gill-Chin & Lee, Man-Hyung, 1993. "Housing Consumption in Urban China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 89-102, January.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1982. "The economics of self-help housing: Theory and some evidence from a developing country," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 205-228, March.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1982. "The Value of Squatter Dwellings in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 739-752, July.
- Follain, James Jr. & Lim, Gill-Chin & Renaud, Bertrand, 1982. "Housing crowding in developing countries and willingness to pay for additional space : The case of Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 249-272, October.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Trost, Robert P., 1978. "Estimation of some limited dependent variable models with application to housing demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 357-382, December.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-433, June.
- Song, Shunfeng, 1992. "Policy issues involving housing commercialization in the People's Republic of China," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 213-222, July.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K, 1987. "The Demand for Housing in Developing Countries: Empirical Estimates from Household Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(4), pages 687-721, July.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Heckman, James J, 1979. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-161, January.
- Friedman, Joseph & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Mayo, Stephen K., 1988. "The demand for tenure security in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 185-198, September.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K., 1987. "User cost and housing tenure in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 197-220, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)