Spatial Variation in the Determinants of House Prices and Apartment Rents in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dapeng Hu & Masahisa Fujita, 2001. "Regional disparity in China 1985-1994: The effects of globalization and economic liberalization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 3-37.
- Wei, Zuobao & Varela, Oscar & Kabir Hassan, M., 2002. "Ownership and performance in Chinese manufacturing industry1," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, February.
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, 06.
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004.
"Spatial Statistics and Real Estate,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, 09.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006.
"Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices,"
2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008. "Spatial Hedonic Models Of Airport Noise, Proximity, And Housing Prices," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 859-878.
- Daniel A Griffith, 2008. "Spatial-filtering-based contributions to a critique of geographically weighted regression (GWR)," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(11), pages 2751-2769, November.
- Pace, R Kelley & Gilley, Otis W, 1997. "Using the Spatial Configuration of the Data to Improve Estimation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 333-40, May.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E., 2008. "Land and residential property markets in a booming economy: New evidence from Beijing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 743-757, March.
- David E. Frame, 2008. "Regional Migration and House Price Appreciation," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 96-112.
- Yuming Fu & David K. Tse & nan Zhou, 2000.
"Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
00-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Fu, Yuming & Tse, David K. & Zhou, Nan, 2000. "Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-87, January.
- Zax, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Latent Demand for Urban Housing in the People's Republic of China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 377-401, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:347-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.