Housing demand in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lea, Michael J. & Bernstein, Steven A., 1996. "Housing Finance in an Inflationary Economy: The Experience of Mexico1," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 87-104, March.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K, 1987. "The Demand for Housing in Developing Countries: Empirical Estimates from Household Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(4), pages 687-721, July.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999.
"Economic analysis of housing markets in developing and transition economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 1791-1864
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1996. "Economic Analysis of Housing Markets in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-11, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- González, Leonardo, 1997. "Estimación de la demanda de vivienda: Tenencia y gasto en servicios. El mercado metropolitano de México," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(256), pages 569-598, octubre-d.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"The demand for new housing in Turkey: an application of ARDL model,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 62-74.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "The Demand For New Housing In Turkey: An Application Of Ardl Model," Urban/Regional 0508002, EconWPA.
- Edward C. Skelton, 2006. "Laying the foundation for a mortgage industry in Mexico," Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 1(oct.).
- Joseph B. Lipscomb & John T. Harvey & Harold Hunt, 2003. "Exchange-Rate Risk Mitigation with Price-Level-Adjusting Mortgages: The Case of the Mexican UDI," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 25(1), pages 23-42.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Piyush Tiwari & Kirit Parikh & Jyoti Parikh, 1999. "Effective Housing Demand in Mumbai (Bombay) Metropolitan Region," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(10), pages 1783-1809, September.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Mayo, Stephen K., 1981. "Theory and estimation in the economics of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-116, July.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K., 1987. "User cost and housing tenure in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 197-220, February.
- Ermisch, J. F. & Findlay, J. & Gibb, K., 1996. "The Price Elasticity of Housing Demand in Britain: Issues of Sample Selection," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 64-86, March.
- Matias Fontenla & Fidel Gonzalez & Juan Carlos Navarro, 2009. "Determinants of housing expenditure in Mexico," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1731-1734.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Galvis & Bladimir Carrillo, 2013. "Índice de precios espacial para la vivienda urbana en Colombia: una aplicación con métodos de emparejamiento," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011.
"Housing tenure and housing demand in Colombia,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- Maria Angelica Arbelaez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4736, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3809, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcela Cristini & Ramiro Moya & Guillermo Bermudez, 2011. "Argentina`s Housing Market in the 2000s," Research Department Publications 4733, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcela Cristini & Ramiro Moya & Guillermo Bermúdez, 2011. "Argentina's Housing Market in the 2000s," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3421, Inter-American Development Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.