Housing demand in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lea, Michael J. & Bernstein, Steven A., 1996. "Housing Finance in an Inflationary Economy: The Experience of Mexico1," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 87-104, March.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K, 1987. "The Demand for Housing in Developing Countries: Empirical Estimates from Household Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(4), pages 687-721, July.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999.
"Economic analysis of housing markets in developing and transition economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 1791-1864
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1996. "Economic Analysis of Housing Markets in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-11, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- González, Leonardo, 1997. "Estimación de la demanda de vivienda: Tenencia y gasto en servicios. El mercado metropolitano de México," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(256), pages 569-598, octubre-d.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"The demand for new housing in Turkey: an application of ARDL model,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 62-74.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "The Demand For New Housing In Turkey: An Application Of Ardl Model," Urban/Regional 0508002, EconWPA.
- Edward C. Skelton, 2006. "Laying the foundation for a mortgage industry in Mexico," Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 1(oct.).
- Joseph B. Lipscomb & John T. Harvey & Harold Hunt, 2003. "Exchange-Rate Risk Mitigation with Price-Level-Adjusting Mortgages: The Case of the Mexican UDI," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 25(1), pages 23-42.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Piyush Tiwari & Kirit Parikh & Jyoti Parikh, 1999. "Effective Housing Demand in Mumbai (Bombay) Metropolitan Region," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(10), pages 1783-1809, September.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Mayo, Stephen K., 1981. "Theory and estimation in the economics of housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-116, July.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Mayo, Stephen K., 1987. "User cost and housing tenure in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 197-220, February.
- Ermisch, J. F. & Findlay, J. & Gibb, K., 1996. "The Price Elasticity of Housing Demand in Britain: Issues of Sample Selection," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 64-86, March.
- Matias Fontenla & Fidel Gonzalez & Juan Carlos Navarro, 2009. "Determinants of housing expenditure in Mexico," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1731-1734.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Galvis & Bladimir Carrillo, 2013. "Índice de precios espacial para la vivienda urbana en Colombia: una aplicación con métodos de emparejamiento," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- Marcela Cristini & Ramiro Moya & Guillermo Bermudez, 2011. "Argentina`s Housing Market in the 2000s," Research Department Publications 4733, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcela Cristini & Ramiro Moya & Guillermo Bermúdez, 2011. "Argentina's Housing Market in the 2000s," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3421, Inter-American Development Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .