Economic Analysis of Housing Markets in Developing and Transition Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999. "Economic analysis of housing markets in developing and transition economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 1791-1864 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lampe, Markus & Carmona Pidal, Juan Antonio & Rosés, Joan R., 2011. "Spanish housing markets during the first phase of the rural-urban transition process," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Maclennan, Duncan, 2001. "The Long-Run Price Elasticity of Supply of New Residential Construction in the United States and the United Kingdom," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 278-306, September.
- Ali Osman Solak & Burhan Kabadayi, 2016. "Bounds Testing Approaches to Housing Demand in Turkey: Is There a Real Estate Bubble?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1132-1135.
- Koizumi, Naoru & McCann, Philip, 2006. "Living on a plot of land as a tenure choice: The case of Panama," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 349-371, December.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011.
"Housing tenure and housing demand in Colombia,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- Maria Angelica Arbelaez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4736, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3809, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juan Carmona Pidal & Markus Lampe & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012.
"Housing Markets during the Rural-Urban Transition: Evidence from early 20th Century Spain,"
0030, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Lampe, Markus & Carmona Pidal, Juan Antonio & Rosés, Joan R., 2012. "Housing markets during the rural-urban transition : evidence from early 20th century Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Leung, 2008. "Asset Price Spillover, Collateral and Crises: with an Application to Property Market Policy," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 351-385, November.
- Richard Arnott, 2008. "Housing policy in developing countries. The importance of the informal economy," Working Papers 200801, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Murray, Michael P. & Sun, Guoqing, 2017. "The demand for space in China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 214-222.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "Tales from the Real Side: The Implications of Urban Research for Real Estate Finance in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Fontenla, Matas & Gonzalez, Fidel, 2009. "Housing demand in Mexico," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Gilles Duranton, 2007.
"From cities to productivity and growth in developing countries,"
tecipa-306, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2008. "From Cities to Productivity and Growth in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glaeser, Edward & Henderson, J. Vernon, 2017. "Urban economics for the developing World: An introduction," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-5.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisule:96-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cuuwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.