Determinants of housing expenditure in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Garabato & Magdalena Ramada-Sarasola, 2011. "Housing Markets in Uruguay: Determinants of Housing Demand and its Interaction with Public Policies," Research Department Publications 4737, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fontenla, Matas & Gonzalez, Fidel, 2009. "Housing demand in Mexico," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, March.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011.
"Housing tenure and housing demand in Colombia,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- Natalia Garabato & Magdalena Ramada, 2011. "Housing Markets in Uruguay: Determinants of Housing Demand and Its Interaction with Public Policies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3811, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Maria Angelica Arbelaez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4736, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:17:p:1731-1734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .