The Economics of Housing Vouchers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano Palloni & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2013.
"Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing,"
13-48rr, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano E. Palloni & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2016. "Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing," NBER Working Papers 22721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cen:wpaper:13-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Ross Shepherd & John F. McDonald, 1997. "Rent Control with Rent Discrimination Revisited," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 316-322, December.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:48-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodman, Allen C., 2003. "Following a panel of stayers: Length of stay, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 106-133, June.
- K K Tang, 1998. "Property Markets and Policies in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model," Departmental Working Papers 1999-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Jan 1999.
- World Bank, 2004. "A Guide to Competitive Vouchers in Health," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14836, August.
- Edgar O. Olsen, 2003. "Housing Programs for Low-Income Households," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 365-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2006. "Urban Land and Housing Markets in the Punjab, Pakistan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8280, The World Bank.
- Lin, Cho-Min, 1989. "The benefits of the subsidized housing programs: public housing, rent certificates, and the housing voucher program," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000017598, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Allen C. Goodman, 1990. "Modeling and Computing Transactions Costs for Purchasers of Housing Services," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2015. "US Housing Policy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordshousing problems; household behavior; allowance; housing assistance; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780122683602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.