Housing and labor market distortions in Poland : linkages and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burns, Leland S & Grebler, Leo, 1976. " Resource Allocation to Housing Investment: A Comparative International Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 95-121, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.M. Pogodzinski, 1995. "The Effect of Housing Market Disequilibrium on the Supply of Labor: Evidence from Poland, 1989-1990," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 497-527.
- Subrata Ghatak & Alan Mulhern & John Watson, 2008. "Inter-Regional Migration in Transition Economies: The Case of Poland," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 209-222, February.
- Pierella Paci & Erwin R. Tiongson & Mateusz Walewski & Jacek Liwinski & Maria M. Stoilkova, 2007. "Internal Labor Mobility in Central Europe and the Baltic Region," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6598, January.
- Hardman, Anna M. & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1995. "Moving behavior and the housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-39, February.
- David Dale-Johnson & Stuart A. Gabriel, 1995. "Introduction: Deregulation and Reform of Housing and Housing Finance Markets: Recent Lessons from Western and Central Europe," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 395-400.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Henderson, Vernon, 2000. "Urban and regional dynamics in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2457, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Housing&Human Habitats; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Urban Housing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .