Resource Allocation to Housing Investment: A Comparative International Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lall, Somik V., 2015. "Cities in Developing Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Juan C. Medina & Robert R. Reed & Ejindu S. Ume, 2015. "The asymmetric effects of monetary policy on housing across the level of development," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 30, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Mayo, Stephen K. & Stein, James I. & INU, 1988. "Housing and labor market distortions in Poland : linkages and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 361, The World Bank.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001.
"The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 72-108, June.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-07, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Ingram, Gregory K., 1997. "Patterns of metropolitan development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1841, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:25:y:1976:i:1:p:95-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.