Housing markets, unemployment and labour market flexibility in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon Hughes & Barry McCormick, 1991. "Housing Markets, Unemployment and Labour Market Flexibility in the U.K," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 83-114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwartz, Aba, 1976. "Migration, Age, and Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 701-719, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2010.
"Population and Health Policies,"
Handbook of Development Economics, in: Dani Rodrik & Mark Rosenzweig (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 4785-4881,
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Center Discussion Papers 52224, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Schultz, Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 66, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 974, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4340, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lahr, Michael L. & Gibbs, Robert M., 2002. "Mobility of Section 8 families in Alameda County," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 187-213, September.
- Alex Coad, 2018. "Firm age: a survey," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 13-43, January.
- James Mak & James E.T. Moncur, 2001. "Interstate Migration of College Freshmen: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 200105, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1999.
"Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected? An Economic Analysis,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
147, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2000. "Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected? An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 131, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Neumann, Uwe, 2013.
"Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 189-209.
- Neumann, Uwe, 2012. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 319, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves, 2010.
"Car ownership and the labor market of ethnic minorities,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 392-403, May.
- Gautier, Pieter A & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labour Market of Ethnic Minorities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Car Ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Discussion Papers 3814, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pieter A. Gautier & Yves Zenou, 2008. "Car ownership and the Labor Market of Ethnic Minorities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pingle, Jonathan F., 2007. "A note on measuring internal migration in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 38-42, January.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cebula, 1977.
"An analysis of migration patterns and local government policy toward public education in the United States,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 113-121, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1976. "An Analysis of Migration Patterns and Local Government Policy toward Public Education in the United States," MPRA Paper 50913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaw, Kathryn L, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Risk Aversion and Income Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 626-653, October.
- Kerilyn Schewel & Sonja Fransen, 2018. "Formal Education and Migration Aspirations in Ethiopia," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 44(3), pages 555-587, September.
- Marco Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2017. "International mobility and wages: an analysis of Italian Ph.D. graduates," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 59(3), pages 759-791, November.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2002. "Flujos Migratorios entre provincias andaluzas y entre éstas y el resto de España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Pablo Neudörfer & Jorge Dresdner, 2014. "Does religious affiliation affect migration?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 577-594, August.
- B. James Deaton & Ekaterina Niman, 2012. "An empirical examination of the relationship between mining employment and poverty in the Appalachian region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 303-312, January.
- Stoll, Michael A., 1999. "Spatial Job Search, Spatial Mismatch, and the Employment and Wages of Racial and Ethnic Groups in Los Angeles," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 129-155, July.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated". "La dinámica territorial de la población española: Un panorama y algunos resultados provisionales," Studies on the Spanish Economy 05, FEDEA.
- Tse, Chung-Yi, 2010. "Thick market externalities in a spatial model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 92-105, May.
- Yair Mundlak, 1978. "Migración del Campo a la Ciudad: Análisis Empírico Basado en Datos Rurales," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 15(45), pages 143-162.
- Feridhanusetyawan, Tubagus, 1994. "Determinants of interstate migration in the United States: A search theory approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000012252, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:3:p:615-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.