A residence time model of housing markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Gill, H. Leroy, 2002. "The Impact of Transaction Costs and the Expected Length of Stay on Homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 563-584, May.
- Sommer, Kamila & Sullivan, Paul & Verbrugge, Randal, 2013. "The equilibrium effect of fundamentals on house prices and rents," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 854-870.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2005.
"New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 681-702.
- Jos van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2002. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-117/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa03p7, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:168-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2005.
"Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: aggregate trends and racial gaps,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 101-127, January.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2004. "Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: Aggregate Trends and Racial Gaps," Working Paper 8596, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Jeffry Jacob & Abdul Munasib, 2009. "Housing Tenure Choice Implications of Social Networks," Economics Working Paper Series 0901, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised 2009.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2015. "The Boom, the Bust and the Future of Homeownership," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 334-374, June.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Albert Marcet & Eva Ventura, 2010. "Supply Side Interventions and Redistribution," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(543), pages 105-130, March.
- OzyIldIrIm, Suheyla & Onder, Zeynep & Yavas, Abdullah, 2005. "Mobility and optimal tenure choice," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 336-354, December.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Harding, John P. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Sirmans, C.F., 2007. "Depreciation of housing capital, maintenance, and house price inflation: Estimates from a repeat sales model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 193-217, March.
- Harold W. Elder & Leonard V. Zumpano, 1991. "Tenure Choice, Housing Demand, and Residential Location," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 341-356.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2008. "Old homes, externalities, and poor neighborhoods. A model of urban decline and renewal," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 816-840, May.
- Galguera, Laura & Diaz, Montserrat & Redondo, Jose A., 2003. "Analisis cuantitativo del mercado de la vivienda a precio tasado," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 2003. "Nominal loss aversion, housing equity constraints, and household mobility: evidence from the United States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 171-195, January.
- Abdul Munasib, 2009. "Housing Tenure Choice Implications of Social Networks: A Structural Model Approach," Economics Working Paper Series 0905, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A & Nothaft, Frank E, 2003.
"Duration of Residence in the Rental Housing Market,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 267-285, March-May.
- Yongheng Deng & Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft., 2002. "Duration of Residence in the Rental Housing Market," Working Paper 8625, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Hardman, Anna M. & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1995. "Moving behavior and the housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-39, February.
- Zenou, Yves, 2013. "Spatial versus social mismatch," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 113-132.
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Le, Kien T. & Seah, Kiat Ying, 2012. "A household-level decomposition of the white–black homeownership gap," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 52-62.
- Chung, Eui-Chul & Haurin, Donald R., 2002. "Housing choices and uncertainty: the impact of stochastic events," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 193-216, September.
- Nordvik, Viggo, 2000. "Cost Dispersion, Reentry Costs, and Rental Housing Markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 129-149, September.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Chung, Eui-Chul, 1998. "The Demand for Owner-Occupied Housing: Implications from Intertemporal Analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-68, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:36:y:1988:i:1:p:87-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.