Labor force participation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parkman, Allen M, 1992. "Unilateral Divorce and the Labor-Force Participation Rate of Married Women, Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 671-78, June.
- Joyce P. Jacobsen & James Wishart Pearce III & Joshua L. Rosenbloom, 1999.
"The Effects of Childbearing on Married Women's Labor Supply and Earnings: Using Twin Births as a Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 449-474.
- Jaisri Gangadharan & Joshua Rosenbloom & Joyce Jacobson & James Wishart Pearre III, 1996. "The Effects of Child-Bearing on Married Women's Labor Supply and Earnings: Using Twin Births as a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 5647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, James P & Ward, Michael P, 1985. "Time-Series Growth in the Female Labor Force," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages S59-90, January.
- Chinhui Juhn & Kevin M. Murphy, 1996.
"Wage Inequality and Family Labor Supply,"
NBER Working Papers
5459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsons, Donald O., 1991. "Male Retirement Behavior in the United States, 1930–1950," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(03), pages 657-674, September.
- Blau, Francine D & Grossberg, Adam J, 1991. "Real Wage and Employment Uncertainty and the Labor Force Participation Decisions of Married Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 678-95, October.
- Johnson, William R & Skinner, Jonathan, 1986. "Labor Supply and Marital Separation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 455-69, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:39:y:1999:i:5:p:597-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.