Labor force participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joyce P. Jacobsen & James Wishart Pearce III & Joshua L. Rosenbloom, 1999.
"The Effects of Childbearing on Married Women's Labor Supply and Earnings: Using Twin Births as a Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 449-474.
- Jaisri Gangadharan & Joshua Rosenbloom & Joyce Jacobson & James Wishart Pearre III, 1996. "The Effects of Child-Bearing on Married Women's Labor Supply and Earnings: Using Twin Births as a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 5647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M, 1997. "Wage Inequality and Family Labor Supply," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 72-97, January.
- Parkman, Allen M, 1992. "Unilateral Divorce and the Labor-Force Participation Rate of Married Women, Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 671-678, June.
- Smith, James P & Ward, Michael P, 1985. "Time-Series Growth in the Female Labor Force," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 59-90, January.
- Blau, Francine D & Grossberg, Adam J, 1991. "Real Wage and Employment Uncertainty and the Labor Force Participation Decisions of Married Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 678-695, October.
- Parsons, Donald O., 1991. "Male Retirement Behavior in the United States, 1930–1950," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(03), pages 657-674, September.
- Johnson, William R & Skinner, Jonathan, 1986. "Labor Supply and Marital Separation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 455-469, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Misbah Tanveer Choudhry & Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Youth unemployment rate and impact of financial crises," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 76-95, March.
- Grant Johnston, 2005. "Women’s participation in the labour force," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Sung-Hee Jeon, 2008.
"The Impact of Lifecycle Events on Women's Labour Force Transitions: A Panel Analysis,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 83-98, September.
- Sung-Hee Jeon, 2003. "The Impact of Lifecycle Events on Women’s Labour Force Transition: a Panel Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-01, McMaster University.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-alana, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Europe: Persistence and Macroeconomic Determinants,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 581-591, December.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Europe: Persistence and Macroeconomic Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4696, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Reinhold Schnabel & Gaby Wunderlich, 2004.
"The gender gap in labor market participation and employment: A cohort analysis for West Germany,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Schnabel, Reinhold & Wunderlich, Gaby, 2001. "The gender gap in labor market participation and employment: a cohort analysis for West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Productivity Commission, 2007. "Potential Benefits of the National Reform Agenda," Research Papers 0701, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- J. Elhorst, 2008. "A spatiotemporal analysis of aggregate labour force behaviour by sex and age across the European Union," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 167-190, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:39:y:1999:i:5:p:597-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.