The calculation of shadow prices for industrial wastes using distance functions: An analysis for Spanish ceramic pavements firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Shadow Pricing of Good and Bad Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 584-590.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Pittman, Russell W, 1983. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons with Undesirable Outputs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 883-891, December.
- חנה וייל, 1995. "סיעוד במגזר הערבי," Working Papers 397, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1993. "Derivation of Shadow Prices for Undesirable Outputs: A Distance Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 374-380, May.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1995. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1994," Working Papers 444, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Rødseth, 2014. "Efficiency measurement when producers control pollutants: a non-parametric approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 211-223, October.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Liou, Je-Liang, 2013. "The meta-technology cost ratio: An indicator for judging the cost performance of CO2 reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-9.
- Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P., 2015. "Marginal CO2 abatement costs: Findings from alternative shadow price estimates for Shanghai industrial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 109-117.
- Wei, Chu & Löschel, Andreas & Liu, Bing, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the CO2 shadow price in Chinese thermal power enterprises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 22-31.
- Predrag Ralević & Momčilo Dobrodolac & Dejan Marković, 2016. "Using a nonparametric technique to measure the cost efficiency of postal delivery branches," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 637-657, September.
- Murtough, Greg & Appels, David & Matysek, Anna & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 2001.
"Greenhouse Gas Emissions and the Productivity Growth of Electricity Generators,"
Staff Research Papers
31917, Productivity Commission.
- Greg Murtough & David Appels & Anna Matysek & CA Knox Lovell, 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions and the productivity growth of electricity generators," Others 0201002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2013. "Capturing the least costly way of reducing pollution: A shadow price approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 16-24.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Luu, H. & Nehring, Richard F., 2004. "Incorporating Environmental Impacts in the Measurement of Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(03), December.
- Molinos-Senante, María & Hanley, Nick & Sala-Garrido, Ramón, 2015. "Measuring the CO2 shadow price for wastewater treatment: A directional distance function approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 241-249.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0058-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:111-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2013. "Estimating the marginal abatement costs of carbon dioxide emissions in China: A parametric analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1883, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W., 2014. "On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 799-806.
- Ankarhem, Mattias, 2005. "A Dual Assessment of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Case of Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 660, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Iturralde, Maria José & Quirós, Cipriano, 2008. "Analysis of efficiency of the European postal sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 84-90, July.
- Ankarhem, Mattias, 2005. "Bioenergy, Pollution, and Economic Growth," Umeå Economic Studies 661, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Athanasios Petsakos, 2017.
"Improvement of a Bio-Economic Mathematical Programming Model in the Case of On-Farm Source Inputs and Outputs,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 489-508, September.
- Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P, 2012. "Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126768, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Limin Du & Aoife Hanley & Chu Wei, 2015. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Carbon Dioxide Emissions in China: A Parametric Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(2), pages 191-216, June.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2011. "Are Production Technologies Associated To Agri-Environmental Programs More Eco-Efficient? A Case Study For Rain-Fed Agriculture," Working Papers 1115, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:69:y:2001:i:3:p:277-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.