Debt, deficits, and the accession of the new member States to the Euro
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orban, Gabor & Szapary, Gyorgy, 2004.
"The Stability and Growth Pact from the perspective of the new member states,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 839-864, October.
- G??bor Orb??n & Gy??rgy Szap??ry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective Of the New Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-709, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective of the New Member States," MNB Working Papers 2004/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris Ritzberger-Grunwald & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2008. "Growth, convergence and EU membership," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 643-656.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Maria Antoinette Dimitz & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald, 2002. "Growth, Convergence and EU Membership," Working Papers 62, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2005. "CEEC growth projections: Certainly necessary and necessarily uncertain," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 341-372, 04.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2004. "CEEC Growth Projections: Certainly Necessary and Necessarily Uncertain," Diskussionsschriften dp0403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Attila Csajbók (ed.) & Ágnes Csermely (ed.), 2002. "Adopting the euro in Hungary: expected costs, benefits and timing," MNB Occasional Papers 2002/24, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2004. "To Purgatory and Beyond: When and How Should the Accession Countries from Central and Eastern Europe Become Full Members of EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Bernhard Winkler, 1998. "The Stability Pact: Safeguarding the Credibility of the European Central Bank," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 163(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Artis, Michael J & Winkler, Bernhard, 1997. "The Stability Pact: Safeguarding the Credibility of the European Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 1688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Clemens Grafe, 2004. "Patching up the Pact," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 67-102, 03.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Lewis, John, 2004. "Hansa vs Habsburg: Debt, Deficits and the Entry of Accession Countries into the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 4500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)