Debt, deficits, and the accession of the new member States to the Euro
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004.
"The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective Of the New Member States,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-709, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Orban, Gabor & Szapary, Gyorgy, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the perspective of the new member states," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 839-864, October.
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective of the New Member States," MNB Working Papers 2004/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2004. "To Purgatory and Beyond: When and How Should the Accession Countries from Central and Eastern Europe Become Full Members of EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Clemens Grafe, 2004. "Patching up the Pact," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 67-102, 03.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2005.
"CEEC growth projections: Certainly necessary and necessarily uncertain,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 341-372, 04.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2004. "CEEC Growth Projections: Certainly Necessary and Necessarily Uncertain," Diskussionsschriften dp0403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Michael Artis & Bernhard Winkler, 1998.
"The Stability Pact: Safeguarding the Credibility of the European Central Bank,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 163(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Artis, Michael J & Winkler, Bernhard, 1997. "The Stability Pact: Safeguarding the Credibility of the European Central Bank," CEPR Discussion Papers 1688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Attila Csajbók (ed.) & Ágnes Csermely (ed.), 2002. "Adopting the euro in Hungary: expected costs, benefits and timing," MNB Occasional Papers 2002/24, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris Ritzberger-Grunwald & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2008.
"Growth, convergence and EU membership,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 643-656.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Lewis, John, 2004. "Hansa vs Habsburg: Debt, Deficits and the Entry of Accession Countries into the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 4500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:316-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.