Hooverism, hyperstabilisation or halfway-house? describing fiscal policy in Estonia 1996-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto F. Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "Budget Deficits and Budget Institutions," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 13-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2006.
"The macroeconomic effects of fiscal rules in the US states,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 101-117, January.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2004. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Rules in the US States," CEPR Discussion Papers 4372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2004. "To Purgatory and Beyond: When and How Should the Accession Countries from Central and Eastern Europe Become Full Members of EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 2002.
"An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1329-1368.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output," NBER Working Papers 7269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasmus Kattai & Alvar Kangur & Martti Randveer, 2003. "Automatic fiscal stabilisers in Estonia: the impact of economic fluctatios on general government budget balance," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-11, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2003.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Lewis, John, 2004. "Hansa vs Habsburg: Debt, Deficits and the Entry of Accession Countries into the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 4500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2001. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Consumption and Employment: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Vávra & Inci Ötker & Barry Topf & Zbigniew Polanski, 2007. "Coping with Capital Inflows; Experiences of Selected European Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/190, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Fiscal Policy Rules; New EU Member States;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-08-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2004-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .