Hansa vs Habsburg: Debt, Deficits and the Entry of Accession Countries into the Euro
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas Aarle & Harry Garretsen & Cindy Moons, 2008.
"Accession to the euro-area: a stylized analysis using a NK model,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-24, July.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & GARRETSEN, Harry & MOONS, Cindy, 2007. "Accession to the Euro-area: A stylized analysis using a NK model," Working Papers 2007015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2004. "Hooverism, hyperstabilisation or halfway-house? describing fiscal policy in Estonia 1996-2003," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-04, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2004.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Lewis, John, 2007. "Debt, deficits, and the accession of the new member States to the Euro," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 316-337, June.
- Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2005. "Are the EU new member states fiscally sustainable? An empirical analysis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 51, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Bohn, Frank, 2006. "Maastricht Criteria versus Stability Pact," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 247-276, April.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; debt; fiscal policy; monetary union; subsidarity;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .