Target zone dynamics where the fundamental follows a SDE with periodic forcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "Money, Credit and Interest Rates in the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 1482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Dumas & L. Peter Jennergren & Bertil Naslund, 1993. "Currency Option Pricing in Credible Target Zones," NBER Working Papers 4522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galindo, Arturo J. & Maloney, William F., 2002. "Second moments in speculative attack models: panel evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 97-129, January.
- Jin, Yu Ying, 2005. "Competitions hatch butterfly attractors in foreign exchange markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 348(C), pages 380-388.
- Westerhoff Frank H. & Reitz Stefan, 2003.
"Nonlinearities and Cyclical Behavior: The Role of Chartists and Fundamentalists,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Reitz, Stefan & Westerhoff, Frank, 2003. "Nonlinearities and Cyclical Behavior: The Role of Chartists and Fundamentalists," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1986. "Money, Credit, and Interest Rates in the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 395-458 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serletis, Apostolos, 1995. "Random Walks, Breaking Trend Functions, and the Chaotic Structure of the Velocity of Money," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 453-458, October.
- Garman, Mark B. & Kohlhagen, Steven W., 1983. "Foreign currency option values," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-237, December.
- Fella, Giulio, 2001. "Reserve uncertainty and speculative attacks on target zones," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 223-228, February.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Corrado, Luisa & Holly, Sean, 2000. "A currency crisis model with a misaligned central parity: a stochastic analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 61-68, April.
- Cornell, Christopher M., 2003. "Target zones, reserve crises, and inverted S-curves," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 313-323, October.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B & Rasiel, Emma, 2003. "The performance of alternative valuation models in the OTC currency options market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 33-64, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen & Nicole Glanemann, 2009. "A soft target zone model: Theory and application to Hong Kong," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20912, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2009.
"A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
228, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A soft edge target zone model : Theory and application to Hong Kong," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Richhild Moessner, 2017. "Informal one-sided target zone model and the Swiss franc," BIS Working Papers 660, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsSpeculative attacks; Target zones; Econophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:363:y:2006:i:2:p:437-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.