Constructing structural VAR models with conditional independence graphs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Les Oxley & Marco Reale & Granville Tunnicliffe Wilson, 2008. "Constructing Structural VAR Models with Conditional Independence Graphs," Working Papers in Economics 08/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melino, Angelo, 1988.
" The Term Structure of Interest Rates: Evidence and Theory,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 335-366.
- Angelo Melino, 1986. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates: Evidence and Theory," NBER Working Papers 1828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Engsted & Ken Nyholm, 2000. "Regime shifts in the Danish term structure of interest rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 1-13.
- Bagliano, Fabio C. & Favero, Carlo A., 1998.
"Measuring monetary policy with VAR models: An evaluation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1069-1112, June.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carlo A. Favero, "undated". "Measuring Monetary Policy with VAR Models: an Evaluation," Working Papers 132, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bagliano, Fabio-Cesare & Favero, Carlo A., 1997. "Measuring Monetary Policy with VAR Models: An Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruneau, Catherine & Jondeau, Eric, 1999.
" Long-Run Causality, with an Application to International Links between Long-Term Interest Rates,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(4), pages 545-568, November.
- C. Bruneau & E. Jondeau, 1997. "Long-run causality, with an application to international links between long-term interest rates," THEMA Working Papers 97-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bruneau, C. & Jondeau, E., 1998. "Long-Run Causality, with an Application to International Links Between Long-Term Interest Rates," Working papers 53, Banque de France.
- M. Camarero & J. Ordonez & C. R. Tamarit, 2002. "Monetary transmission in Spain: a structural cointegrated VAR approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2201-2212.
- Steffen L. Lauritzen & Thomas S. Richardson, 2002. "Chain graph models and their causal interpretations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 321-348.
- David A. Bessler & Seongpyo Lee, 2002. "Money and prices: U.S. Data 1869-1914 (A study with directed graphs)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 427-446.
- David Archer & Andy Brookes & Michael Reddell, 1999. "A cash rate system for implementing monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 62, March.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Hasan, Mohamad F. & Reed, Michael R., 2002.
"Overshooting Of Agricultural Prices In Four Asian Economies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(01), April.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Hasan, Mohamad F. & Reed, Michael R., 2002. "Overshooting of Agricultural Prices in Four Asian Economies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 95-109, April.
- Cuthbertson, Keith, 1996. "The Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure: The UK Interbank Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 578-592, May.
- Drakos, Konstantinos, 2003. "The term structure of deviations from the interest parity," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-67, February.
- Bessler, David A. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2000. "Railroad wheat transportation markets in the central plains: modeling with error correction and directed graphs," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 21-39, March.
- Granville Tunnicliffe Wilson & Marco Reale, 2008. "The sampling properties of conditional independence graphs for I(1) structural VAR models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 802-810, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fragetta, Matteo, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Identification in SVAR Models: A Data Oriented Perspective," MPRA Paper 20616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolay Arefiev, 2014. "A Theory Of Data-Oriented Identification With A Svar Application," HSE Working papers WP BRP 79/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matteo Fragetta & Giovanni Melina, 2013.
"Identification of monetary policy in SVAR models: a data-oriented perspective,"
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 831-844, October.
- Matteo Fragetta & Giovanni Melina, 2011. "Identification of Monetary Policy in SVAR Models: A Data-Oriented Perspective," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0811, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Matteo Fragetta & Giovanni Melina, 2010. "The Effects of Fiscal Shocks in SVAR Models: A Graphical Modelling Approach," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1006, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsGraphical models; Directed acyclic graphs; Term structure; Causality;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:79:y:2009:i:9:p:2910-2916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.