Bayesian Graphical Models for STructural Vector Autoregressive Processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2012. "Bayesian Graphical Models for Structural Vector Autoregressive Processes," Working Papers 2012:36, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
References listed on IDEAS
- Selva Demiralp & Kevin D. Hoover, 2003.
"Searching for the Causal Structure of a Vector Autoregression,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(s1), pages 745-767, December.
- Kevin Hoover & Selva Demiralp, 2003. "Searching for the Causal Structure of a Vector Autoregression," Working Papers 33, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Alessio Moneta, 2008. "Graphical causal models and VARs: an empirical assessment of the real business cycles hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 275-300, September.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:16:y:1996:i:1:a:2878 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Grzegorczyk & Dirk Husmeier & Jörg Rahnenführer, 2011. "Modelling non-stationary dynamic gene regulatory processes with the BGM model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 199-218, June.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1991.
"Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 819-840, September.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1987. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jukka Corander & Mattias Villani, 2006.
"A Bayesian Approach to Modelling Graphical Vector Autoregressions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 141-156, January.
- Corander, Jukka & Villani, Mattias, 2004. "A Bayesian Approach to Modelling Graphical Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper Series 171, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "Causality in Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521002882, July - De.
- David A. Bessler & Seongpyo Lee, 2002. "Money and prices: U.S. Data 1869-1914 (A study with directed graphs)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 427-446.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:13:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-004-0097-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- Corander, Jukka, 2003. "Bayesian graphical model determination using decision theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 253-266, May.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:2:p:357-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .