Assessing the consumer decision process in the digital marketplace
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, David R & Bucklin, Randolph E, 1999. " The Role of Internal Reference Points in the Category Purchase Decision," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 128-143, September.
- Mobley, Mary F & Bearden, William O & Teel, Jesse E, 1988. " An Investigation of Individual Responses to Tensile Price Claims," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 273-279, September.
- Urbany, Joel E & Bearden, William O & Weilbaker, Dan C, 1988. " The Effect of Plausible and Exaggerated Reference Prices on Consumer Perceptions and Price Search," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 95-110, June.
- Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Ratchford, Brian T, 1991. " An Empirical Test of a Model of External Search for Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 233-242, September.
- Shimp, Terence A & Bearden, William O, 1982. " Warranty and Other Extrinsic Cue Effects on Consumers' Risk Perceptions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 38-46, June.
- Gerald Häubl & Valerie Trifts, 2000. "Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments: The Effects of Interactive Decision Aids," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 4-21, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-015-9601-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005.
"The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt45q5p1vb, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt095934s0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "The Intended and Actual Adoption of Online Purchasing: A Brief Review of Recent Literature," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5z75n416, University of California Transportation Center.
- Suleyman Ozarslan & P. Erhan Eren, 0. "MobileCDP: A mobile framework for the consumer decision process," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Li, Yongjian & Xu, Lei & Li, Dahui, 2013. "Examining relationships between the return policy, product quality, and pricing strategy in online direct selling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 451-460.
- Mauricio S. Featherman & Nick Hajli, 2016. "Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 251-269, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:64-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gebauer, Judith & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2013. "Joining Supply and Demand Conditions of IT Enabled Change: Toward an Economic Theory of Inter-firm Modulation," Working Papers 13-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Teo, T. S. H. & Pok, Siau Heong, 2003. "Adoption of WAP-enabled mobile phones among Internet users," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 483-498, December.
- Chinho Lin & Yu-Huei Wei, 2013. "Measurement of Disconfirmation in Online Purchasing Behavior," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer decision process Internet Search Deal evaluation Risk Electronic commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:349-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.